We Provide Strong Representation That Pursues Full Compensation
When you have been hurt by someone else’s negligence, recklessness or intentional misconduct, it can turn your life upside down. You may be facing huge medical bills, pain, physical and emotional damage and confusion. Unfortunately, you will not get justice by wishing for it or worrying about it. You need to take action to protect your rights.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at The Gori Law Firm, are here to help you, regardless of whether your injury is the result of a serious motor vehicle accident, medical malpractice or any type of negligent act committed by another. The entire personal injury practice of The Gori Law Firm, is ready to help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Simply put, you need justice and accountability from those responsible for your injuries — and we have the practical experience and power to pursue it relentlessly. Insurance companies and negligent businesses and organizations fear us for a reason.
More Than $3 Billion Recovered For Our Clients
With a solid track record of obtaining compensation for our clients, we will put our experience to work for you. Contact us today for your free consultation. You can reach us online or by phone at 888-362-6890. We serve personal injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri, including those in the St. Louis area.
How Were You Injured?
We can help you deal with a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Medical malpractice and hospital negligence, including medication errors, instances of misdiagnosis and birth-related injuries to both babies and mothers such as shoulder dystocia, Erb’s palsy/brachial plexus injury and cerebral palsy
- Nursing home neglect, including situations involving unexplained injuries, bedsores and blatant abuse
- Motor vehicle accidents, including accidents involving drunk or distracted drivers
- Commercial truck accidents, whether they are the result of driver neglect or faulty truck parts
- Complications from prescription drugs and medications
- Catastrophic accidents, particularly those that result in traumatic brain injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one
- Sexual misconduct and abuse, including childhood sexual abuse you have not been ready to pursue until now
- Animal bites and injuries, including those from dogs, cats, birds and other common pets
We thoroughly review potential cases and proceed only if we believe a case has merit to ensure that we can remain focused and provide our clients with the greatest chance for success. Our lawyers will be honest with you about your situation and whether bringing a lawsuit is in your best interests.
Free Consultation — No Attorneys’ Fees Unless You Recover Money
Not only do we offer injury victims free consultations, but we do not collect attorney fees unless you obtain a settlement or verdict. You have nothing to lose — contact us today.
Settlement Negotiation And Trial Skills
In many personal injury situations, insurance companies are the largest source of compensation. It would be great if insurance companies dealt fairly with injured people. If injury victims received fair offers upfront from sympathetic insurance companies, justice would be served. Unfortunately, that is not what typically happens.
Getting the compensation our clients deserve involves careful preparation and evidence gathering. We review police reports, eyewitness accounts, accident scene information, medical reports and more to give us a strong position in negotiations with insurance representatives. If we can secure the money you deserve through negotiations, we will. If not, we are then prepared to go to trial to protect your rights.
We Can Handle It
The sooner you contact us, the sooner you can stop worrying about your case and start moving forward. Our compassionate personal injury attorneys can answer your questions and help you take the next step after your accident. Regardless of its complexity, we have the resources and knowledge to take on your case.