Trusted attorneys for the injured.
More than $3 billion recovered for our clients.
100% Free Consultations
Zachry T. Sandifer
- Attorney at Law
Zach Sandifer grew up in Highland, Illinois. He moved to Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, in 2008 where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History-Social Science Education in 2012. After teaching social sciences and physical education at the high school level, he moved to Carbondale, Illinois, in 2016 to pursue his Juris Doctorate at the Southern Illinois University School of Law. In law school, Zach served as a teaching assistant for legal writing and contracts courses, obtained a CALI Excellence Award in agency and partnership, and received an invitation to join the SIU Law Journal. In his third year, Zach’s colleagues elected him as Editor-in-Chief of the SIU Law Journal, and he served the university in that capacity until his graduation in 2019.
Following his interest in plaintiffs’ personal injury litigation and specifically toxic torts, Zach joined The Gori Law Firm after his graduation in 2019. He dedicates his practice to obtaining justice for individuals and their families who have been wrongfully injured, with a particular focus on representing the victims of asbestos exposure. He hopes this work will help protect workers, patients, and the public in general from similar injurious exposures in the future.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Missouri, 2019
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Teaching Assistant – Legal Writing; Contracts
- Honors: CALI Excellence Award – Agency and Partnership
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Distinguished Teaching Portfolio Award
- “Insurmountable Burdens and Slippery Slopes: A Solution to Pleading Toxic Torts in the Plausibility Era” – SIU Law Journal: Winter 2019 Issue 43
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ISBA, 2019
- MSBA, 2019
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
Failure To Diagnose
Failure To Diagnose